Pages

Monday 26 November 2018

Summer Learning Journey

Hi Emma

My name is Levi I go to Hornby High School right now when you see this I will be a Year 7 but next year I will be a Year 8. The things I do a lot outside of school I like to play games at different places.

I like to play Rugby League in the weekends and basketball at wycola or even at school, I have one dog and the dogs breed is a Jack Russell

My Favourite Colour Is - Green
My Favourite Car Is - 2018 Ford Shelby GT350
My Favourtie Animal Is - Tasmanian Tiger
My Favourtie Sport Is - Is Either NBA Or NRL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.