Pages

Friday 22 June 2018

7al Learning Hui

Today My Class Hosted a Hui - Basically An Assembly And I Was Apart Of A Couple Things You'll See.

So for our Learning Hui i was one of the I.T people and I was apart of a play called Chicken Little.

The people in the play were Me-Levi, Rieya, Skyler, Callum, Tyler And Hope and the things they were playing were

Callum - Turkey Lurkey And Henny Penny
Levi - Ducky Lucky
Rieya - Chicken Little
Skyler - Narrator
Tyler - Foxy Loxy
Hope - Goosey Loosey

So the play went very good and at The End Foxy Loxy ate everyone except Chicken Little because she got away pretty fast but everyone else got gobbled up inside on Foxy Loxy's stomach.

We had a few difficulties but we got there in the end hope you enjoyed this blogpost

THE END
This Is The Slide That Me, Kody, Callum And Tyler Done

2 comments:

  1. Great job Levi, I like that you added of how I got away and didn't get eaten and this a great kind of explanation report, well it seems like it = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Levi, I like that you added of how I got away and didn't get eaten and this a great kind of explanation report, well it seems like it = )

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.