Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2018

SLJ A Book For Curious Kiwi

It's a big day! You're about to go on a airplane and travel to a really exciting New Country. But your going with Curious Kiwi he will keep you company while you get scared. But unfortunately Curious Kiwi forgot to take his book on the airplane he left it at home, Curious Kiwi is afraid he is going to get bored and he doesn't want to get bored because Canada is a long flight from New Zealand. Lucky I had another book that I had for the flight but I'm already reading one so he can read that.
This is the book he can read!

Title : Billionaire Boy

Author : David Walliams


What Did I Enjoy About This Story? : Everything It's a good story about what his life was like when he was getting bullied but somehow stopped getting bullied. He got bullied because he is rich and the way he got rich his dad was making loo rolls that was his job and when everybody heard how he got rich they started to bully him.

If You This Book I Recommend That You Get If You Can It Is A Awesome Book!
But What Book Would You Give To Curious Kiwi To Read?

1 comment:

  1. Well done Levi! I really enjoyed your introduction! And I love that you ended on a question for us. I would suggest that next time you think about your punctuation before you post.

    I would recommend that you read The Bone Tiki by David Hair! I'm returning it to the school library on Monday. It's a book set in New Zealand about a boy who is given a tiki that contains a maori warrior! Mat can summon the warrior when he's in trouble. It's full of Maori traditions, magic, myths and legends. I think you would really enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.