Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2019

Kiwi Kaha / Kiwi Can

Kiwi Can Is Now Kiwi Kaha For Year 7-8.

So today our class and a few others had to fill up a bucket and my class filled it all up had to do challenges for example just a smaller version of 1 Minute To Win It.

So the people that were doing the challenges were Tamani, Jesse, Jayden X2, Rarotonga and Shanarnia, Zack, Hamid, And Hans so the challenges were pretty good but Me, Tamani And Nathan weren't there for half of it because we got chosen to do some fun things for Period 1-3.

But overall the time I was there to watch some of it I enjoyed it, so some of the activities I saw were Tamani's one he did cone flipping but not the same size was the ones on the street the little cone that kids play with for their school but he was versing Charlie, Jared And Quaiden??, He Came 3rd out of 6 people.

We also had a lollie scramble Andre through lollies to the crowd sitting down I didn't try to get lollies because they weren't even near me

The Kiwi Kaha Challenges were fun when the time I was there but I would like to do one of the challenges next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.