Pages

Thursday 9 May 2019

Music - ASMR

Have I heard of ASMR before?

I have heard of ASMR before have you heard of ASMR?  , ASMR stands for Autonomous Sensory Medidian Response it is like when people eat crunchy foods or they play around with the mic.

How do you feel when you listen to ASMR?

When I listen to ASMR I get a little grossed out but if I watch a lot of the video I find it relaxing.

Would you like to make a ASMR video?

I would like to make a video just to see what it is like to do all the stuff that professionals do so YES!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Levi

    I am really proud to see that you have completed two blog posts today for Music Hurumanu. Keep up this excellent level of commitment and achievement. I also feel a little bit grossed out listening to the ASMR, but I feel relaxed watching the different textures.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.