Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

P.E Hurumanu 2019

So for P.E me and my group (Hamid,Gerald,Shreya,Jessica,Ashton,Danni,Charlie And Tevita)
Image result for tchoukball
Our Sport That we chose was Tchoukball and we didn't know what game was because Miss Simpson told us to check it out and see if we wanted to do it or not.

We chose it because we wanted a different type of sport to play that wasn't Basketball, Touch or all those popular sports that everyone wants to do!

So today we did drill and runs around the court to get us warmed up, near the middle of the session we had to get a trampoline to actually do Tchoukball

I Can't Wait To Play This When We Do!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Levi,
    I really liked reading your post and what sport you had picked I liked it because it is a different sport compared to all the other sports my group had picked bench ball but maybe next time you could have put what your Teams name is (mine is French fries)
    Until next time, Tamani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Levi
    I love your post.
    The amount of information is wonderful.
    Tchoukball was a really creative sport. I know I woulden't of thought of it.
    You may want to reread your first paragraph as I found an error.
    Next time could you put rules of tchoukball so I could learn to play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Levi
    I like how you did this cool sport I can not wait to play this sport. The sport that my group picked soccer. Because we had to pick another one because we could not do baseball. Maybe next time you do your sport you could take some photos of the sport been played.It was very good Levi bye bro.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.