Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2020

Whare Tapa Wha - Hurumanu 8

This is for my Hurumanu in Biology/Health .. And Whare Tapa Wha!
Had fun making this and the start of the Lesson we get to pick what we do for Ten Minutes ... for this Lesson I did Free time .. for free time I did Basketball!

Question 
Sentence Starters
Evidence
A conclusion what the
Whare Tapa Wha is how it
illustrates Hauora.
Whare Tapa Wha is about…
This is useful to understand
because...

How did you participate
during this lesson?
I participated - well / okay /
not so well I contributed by
doing…
Next time I will...

What is the current state of
your Hauora? 
My Hauora is … well /
okay / not so well I know
that I need to work on …
area of Hauora.
I could do this by...
Screenshot on slide 8





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.