Pages

Monday 12 October 2020

Holiday DLO

 Holiday DLO

This Is What I Did In The Holidays!

What Did I Do? 

Most of the time i was hanging out with my Family & Friends to go to a Basketball Court.. Because all that i did was just playing Basketball and Rugby.

Where Did I Go?

I went to Wycola Park, Timezone, New Brighton, Rolleston & Riccarton!

How Did You Feel?

I felt very energetic because i was getting out and actually doing something and playing sports unlike i usually do in the Holidays, Because in the Holidays i usually just chill at home and listen to music!

Anything Out Of The Ordinary?

Nah, Everything seemed normal to me!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.