Pages

Friday 25 November 2016

My Persuasive Writing #2

My Persuasive Writing #2



What am I arguing to write and why?


What Superpower would I have and why. I would choose Super Speed because It would help me to help other people.


Save people in dangerous situations.

So If someone was getting bullied you can quickly go to them and catch them being naughty or arrogant. So if they say It's all about me or punch someone In the face that’s called bullying and with my Super Speed I can save them before It gets out of hand.


Delivering life saving goods.

So Is someone got bitten by a cobra/snake there Is poison In you and If you have Super Speed you can quickly give him a special type of drink to keep that person alive.



Can catch robbers who steal money.

So If you see someone running away with money with a mask on you can just catch them quickly get the money and take It back to the boss or the worker.


Super speed would be awesome to have because you can save the whole entire world or your own country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.