Pages

Friday 4 June 2021

Reflection Section ~ Wananga

Fitness.

So this week in P.E we were learning about how good Fitness can be for you, how being fit can help in life, and things can also ruin you from being fit.

Here are some questions that we got asked to answer

What does being physically fit mean?

To be physically fit means to be in a state of health and well-being. Physical fitness is defined as the body’s ability to function efficiently and effectively in work and leisure activities, to be healthy, to resist disease, and to react to emergency situations.

What makes us unfit?

Diet, Your Body, Smoking & Drugs.

In my eyes, I would think that I am fit for my age and I would like to stay that way as long as I can.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Levi, I really like your blog post about fitness. I really enjoyed the reading how you talked in-depth about being physically fit means. This makes me think if I am fit or not. Next time you should include a critical literacy question as you didn't put one in here. Overall you did an amazing job and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.