Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Gooey Disgusting Snot

One day the Senior Syndicate put their hand's In Snot It was a bit gross but fun at the same time.

27/3/17       Disgusting  Gooey Snot Writing


As soon as Mr Breach put that gooey weird looking thing on the table but It turned out to be snot. I was thinking to myself I want to put my hands In there but It was snot so I didn’t know what to do about It. But I put my hands In there eventually.We had to smell,feel,hear and see first It was weird.


I started to look at that disgusting gooey stuff It was very green but It looked fun but I wanted to just shove my hands In there so did Tai,Tamani and the other people In my group.


When I had to smell It, It sort of smelt like perfume and shampoo It was weird I never thought that It would smell like that. It was a nice smell and It also kinda smelt like PVA glue.


Mr Breach told us to listen to what It sounds like, at first I couldn’t hear anything but then Tai and Tamani put their ear up to It and they heard something so I put my ear up to It and It sounded like the beach with the waves washing up to the shore.


And then finally It got to happen taste It, It tasted so disgusting well I don’t know what It taste like because It was snot so i didn’t really want to know what It tasted like.


So we begin to touch It with our bare hands I was also thinking could It be dangerous to touch It so I touched a little bit of It and decided it wasn’t too bad It was just cold so I kept playing with It and realized that It was really fun.


Snot Writing

By Levi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.