Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2017

My Story About Experiencing A Tornado

WALT: We are learning to write a Information Report with the correct structure and language features

We are learning about weather features.
This Is my writing about experiencing a tornado enjoy this story by the way this Isn't real!!

Weather Writing

“WOW!! Well It’s a very windy day today I wonder what’s happening”
2 HOURS LATER  Look at that there’s a pretty big tornado out there I have to get out of here before the tornado hits our house.
So I start running as fast as I can down the opposite way that the tornado was coming.
So I tried to run faster but I was already running as fast as I could & then I turned and looked and remembered that I lived across the street for my old friend and warned him you guys got to get out a tornado’s coming…

TOO LATE      10 MINUTES LATER

I started to wake up and everything from the roof was just hanging there then the tornado came back again OH NO!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.