Pages

Tuesday 6 June 2017

Information Report/Antarctica


This is my Antarctica information report hope you like it 


Title / Name
Levi K Antarctica
Introduction
Cold, Bottom , Awesome
Characteristic
Animals, Icy , Freezing, Fantastic
Evaluation
At one time in my life I would like to go to Antarctica
Draft Writing
Holey Moley look at that there are penguins right in front of me. I can not believe my eyes right now! The penguins must feel really warm right now because of their feathers. The animals are cool i like albatrosses but i like all the other animals i am wondering how they don’t get cold like the bird, albatross. The ground would be slippery because it is so icy but they must have heaps of grip on their boots.

Antarctica is really cold because it’s at the bottom of the world and because it’s always snowing.

If i had a chance i would go there with my friends or family. Antarctica is awesome because you can explore heaps and play with the animals well some of them anyway.


Image result for antarctica
                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.